MultiQuip DSGPULW DuoScreed
MultiQuip DSGPULW DuoScreed Information
The DuoScreed™ sports a unique blade profile that enables just one operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form or wet screeding applications.
- Simple but durable power unit utilizes a maintenace-free flexible drive shaft design
- Powered by a Honda GX35 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Control handle is adjustable to operator height and sports a convenient fingertip throttle control
- Easily maneuver around obstructions without marring slab surface
- Unique light-weight blade design (1.95 pounds per linear foot) requires no tools to remove and is ideal for form-to-form or wet screeding
- While the unit is in the stand alone position, adjust the handles to waist height to ulitize the form to form side of the blade.
- While the unit is in the stand alone position, simply lower the operator handle to knee level to use the wet screed side of the blade.
- Blade sizes available in lengths from 6 to 16 feet (1.8 to 4.8 meters)
- Excitor weight is quickly and easily adjustable for different blade lengths, no tooling required.
- Aluminum Blade Construction
|OPERATING WEIGHT||32 lb 14.5 kg|
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.