MultiQuip MVC88VTHW Plate Compactor
MultiQuip MVC88VTHW Plate Compactor Information
Our best selling plate just got better! The new MVC88 now features a single cast baseplate and eccentric housing to enhance plate durability, serviceability and performance. An hour/tachometer to help measure runtime and engine rpm is now a standard feature. The plate is even easier to transport with the new wheel kit design. All this combined with an advanced anti-vibration handle make the MVC88 the newest and most technically advanced plate compactors on the market.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Single cast baseplate and eccentric housing lowers center of gravity and increases travel speed by 12% for greater productivity.
- Hour/tachometer measures runtime and engine rpm.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Removable water tank can easily be refilled and is largest in class with 13.7 quart capacity.
- Optional urethane plate attachment for use on paving stones and brick pavers (UPA88T).
- Optional transport wheel kit WHL88T for serial number T2A9197 and below. WHL88TC for serial number T2A9198 and above.
|OPERATING WEIGHT||229 lb 104 kg|
|TRAVEL SPEED||82 ft 25 m (Max forward speed per min)|
|CENTRIFUGAL FORCE||3372 lbf 15 kN|
|EXCITER SPEED||6000 VPM|
|FUEL TANK||0.31 gal 1.17 L (Fuel consumption per hour)|
|WATER TANK CAPACITY||13.7 qt 12.96 L |
|LENGTH||41.75 in 1060 mm|
|WIDTH||19.75 in 502 mm|
|HEIGHT||37 in 940 mm|
|PLATE SIZE||19.7 x 20.7 in 500 x 525 mm|
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.