MultiQuip WTB-16 Track Power Buggy Information
This new track-drive power buggy features an aggressive track pattern enabling the buggy to travel effortlessly through soft soils and muddy site conditions.
The WTB-16 is engineered with top quality components and built with the attention to detail that has made MQ Whiteman the leader in motorized buggies.
Available July 2018. Order now for first availability!
- Optimal traction and durability assured by a steel imbedded ladder track design
- Rugged undercarriage guide wheels are ductile cast iron
- Low maintenance hydraulic design eliminates wear parts such as belt-drives and drive couplers
- High torque drive motors propel the buggy through tough conditions and offer fail-safe braking
- Versatile tub offers 16 ft.³ (2,500 LB.) capacity and polyethylene construction for easy cleaning
- Narrow width allows the buggy to pass through doorways or confined areas
- Travel efficiently around the site with speeds of 5.7 MPH unloaded and 4.7 MPH loaded
- Easy steering dual control levers allow the operator to control the unit while minimizing fatigue
- Powerful and reliable Honda GX690 engine produces 22 horsepower
- Long run times are achieved with 5 gallon capacity fuel tank
|HORSEPOWER||22 HP Honda GX690|
|DRIVE SYSTEM||Hydraulic Powered Track-Drive|
|OPERATING WEIGHT||1,896 lb 860 kg|
|TRAVEL SPEED||4.7 mph (loaded)|
|TUB CAPACITY||16 cu. f|
|FUEL TANK||5 gal|
|LENGTH||90.5 in 230 cm|
|WIDTH||35.5 in. 90.1 cm|
|HEIGHT||56.5 in 143.5 cm|